Monday, August 5, 2013

School Shopping for the Kid and a little something extra for me!

This past weekend was Tax Free weekend in North Carolina.   Herds of people clamored all over the saving hot spots.  My son got all of his school needs and a few articles of clothing to add to his larger than mine collection.  When all the shopping for him was done I had an idea.  What else could be on sale this weekend and Tax Free.  I am sure a lot of school age and college students alike purchase bikes for school transportation.  I wondered if there was a bike I could afford that I could comfortably ride.
Here she is!

I tried many different styles of bikes and this one was the best for my knees.  My goal is to start every day with the treadmill before work and after work ride my pretty bike!  Maybe it needs a flower basket.. what you think?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and cheerful! I think that whatever gets you out of the house & moving is good! :)

    ReplyDelete