Thursday, August 8, 2013

Who knew seafood tastes good!?

My whole life I never liked seafood.  Some shrimp I am good with but that is the extent of my surf cuisine.   I have tried all kinds and never liked a thing.  Lobster, crab, any fish you can forget it.  My husband convinced me to go to Red Lobster this week.  Every meal I have ever had there was a grudger.  Their non-fishy foods were not that great, so it was always a miserable experience.  But I threw the hubby a bone and agreed to go.  He ordered a lobster tail, my son got some shrimp bites.  For me, the waitress was fantastic!  She had several friends that had had WLS so she helped me find something appropriate.     She suggested a coconut shrimp bites meal.   Figured what the heck, worse comes to worse its not like I could eat much anyway and there would be takeout for my husband to eat the next day.  It was awesome!  My husband was enjoying his lobster so I asked if I could test it.  It was awesome too!  
This shift in taste buds is a trip!   I am in total experiment mode!  We cooked a couple lobster tails at home and they were great!   We ate them before I could take a picture.  Yesterday the experiment was Snow Crab Legs.   My Husband cooked a batch up and it was heavenly!

Wonder what I should try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment