Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 2 of work done

Started to get more into the groove of things this week.  Work was not as tiresome.   I walked for at least 10 minutes 4 days before work.   My goal next week is every day 15 minutes.  I noticed a wonderful thing as this week progressed..  my knees are not bothering me as much.  Use to lock up on me if I stood for a long time and then sat, or sat for a long time and then stood.   I would take a bit of walking to stretch them back out and it was always very sore.  Stairs were not my friend.  Forget about sitting on the floor or a low level step.



I have been nibbling Turkey bacon over the last week.  The family wanted shrimp wrapped bacon and the turkey stuff just does not work as well.  Here is my dinner of pork bacon wrapped shrimp.  I was worried it was going to be too greasy for the new pouch but it was awesome!  Nice and soft, easily chewed up to proper texture.  A+



No comments:

Post a Comment